Indian Head Massage
The treatment involves massage, shiatsu and acupressure techniques on upper back, shoulders, arms/hands, neck, scalp and face. This relaxes tense areas but, at the same time, helps to rebalance the energy, clearing any areas of negativity.
What is an Indian Head Massage used for?
- General feeling of wellbeing, calmness and relaxation Dispersal of toxins from tense, knotted muscles
- Stimulation and improvement of circulatory and lymphatic systems
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Higher levels of alertness and concentration
- Tension headaches
- Tinnitus and other ear problems
- Neck and shoulder stiffness
- Sinusitis and congestion
- Hair loss/thinning
- Mental tiredness/anxiety/stress